DoubleTrac® Flexible Piping
DoubleTrac® installs easier – and reduces installation costs.
Like our entire line of flexible piping. DoubleTrac® flexible direct burial piping is easier to install and is less labor-intensive than rigid pipe installations. DoubleTrac® requires no special tools to assemble and can be bent by hand. The special field-attachable fittings provide a reliable metal-to-metal seal through our proven technology. What’s more, it’s supplied in continuous lengths from a spool that eliminates the need for splice joints – no electrofusion joint welding, no adhesives, no curing problems, and no leaks.
DoubleTrac® creates an environmentally safer system – and at a lower cost.
DoubleTrac’s® innovative double-wall design includes a primary interior layer of zero-permeation, highly corrosion resistant corrugated stainless steel with an outer EFEP barrier layer bonded to a Nylon 12 protective layer. The unmatched strength of stainless steel combined with the superior permeation resistance of EFEP in the secondary barrier layer combine to provide highly durable design utilizing proven materials in the industry. The interstitial space provides continuous monitoring for leak detection – making DoubleTrac® the industry’s most effective Zero Permeation piping solution.
- Double Containment Piping for Diesel, Gasoline, Biofuels and DEF
- Double Containment Piping for Diesel, Gasoline, Biofuels and DEF (Spanish)
- DoubleTrac(R) Case Study, TimeWise Store, DBT-184, Rev. 11/15
- DoubleTrac(R) Case Study, TimeWise Store, DBT-184 (Spanish)
- Fiberglass Single and Double Wall Penetration Fittings for DoubleTrac® Pipe
- DoubleTrac® Gasoline and Diesel AST Case Study
- DoubleTrac® Features and Benefits for Retail Applications, DBT-181 REV 06-15
- Family Express Case Study, DBT-195, Rev. 3/16
- Double Containment Piping Systems For Generators, DBT-202, Rev. 11/16
- DoubleTrac® Case Study, DBT-203, 12/16
- DoubleTrac® Installation Warranty Form (PDF)
- DoubleTrac® Installation Manual – October 2013
- DoubleTrac® Installation Manual (Spanish)
Listings and Approvals
- CA State Water Resources Control Board – UST Program – Matrix of Pipe Monitoring Applications
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection Approval (PDF)
- City of New York Fire Department (PDF)
- UL 971A – DoubleTrac® UL Directory Listing (PDF)
- Leak Detection Technologies – MDleak™ Seal of Approval (PDF)
- CGRS’ iota® VaporTite V005 Approval (PDF)
- Praxair’s Tracer Tight® Approval (PDF)
- Michigan DEQ Approval (PDF)
- Wisconsin DATCP Approval (PDF)
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection – Approval of DoubleTrac Series Piping System for Marina Piping Systems, File No. E!-751 (PDF)
- State of Michigan Approval – Use for Aboveground Piping of Storage Tanks – 4-2015
- Suffolk City, New York Approval – Use of DoubleTrac Piping System – 06-2015